Saturday, November 6, 2010

Zelma has gone mobile! Trying out Wordpress for Blackberry

I don't know if my friends have noticed, but I'm rarely in front of my computer. My work laptop has a controlled operating system and for some reason I can't use Facebook and Twitter easily, so I'm always on my Blackberry.

Sometimes I'd be in my car or somewhere else and I'd get inspired to write a post, but would have no computer or notebook close by. By the time I got home and had time to sit in front of my computer (which is very rare and very late at night), my muse would be gone, and I'd forgotten what I was going to write. This was very frustrating for me.

So last night I was browsing through Blackberry AppWorld and came across "Wordpress for Blackberry". Genius! I can write my posts from my phone without having to use the browser, which for some reason is not mobile enhanced, so it's not easy to use.

Now let's see if this handy new app will inspire me to write more.

Have you used Wordpress for Blackberry? What do you think of it? Please give me your feedback below.

Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment