Saturday, November 13, 2010

Scared & in pain

Tonight marks 1 week since my back pain started. I have been sleeping in the recliner for 6 nights. I miss my bed. I miss my husband. But mostly, I miss my bed (sorry hubs!)

I have been on meds. I have been doing physical therapy. And yet? I'm still in pain. OK, so the pain is not as strong as it was 1 week ago, but it's still there. It still hurts when I'm sitting. It still hurts when I'm standing. It still hurts when I'm walking. And I don't know how to make it stop.

I am scared. I don't know when I will get better, and I HAVE to get better, and soon. You see, in 2 weeks I am leaving for Disney World with hubs and lil man. This is not a normal vacation, it is my 10th wedding anniversary. It is a very special trip for me, plus everyone who has gone to Disney World knows that there's A. LOT. OF. WALKING! I have a very bad feeling that I'm not going to enjoy this trip as much as I should.

Since there's apparently nothing I can do about this, I will just say 3 little letters:

F. M. L.

-- Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.

4 comments:

  1. Feel better! Hopefully the two weeks will do wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just prayed for you... I deal with chronic nagging pain, but I'm able to do most things most days. But when it flares up... ugh, agony. Do the bare minimum and rest, rest, rest. That will make the healing go more quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I will try, but still have to take care of lil man, so won't be able to rest as much as I should.

    ReplyDelete