Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Journey through Walt Disney World

This week hubs, lil man and I are taking a vacation at Walt Disney World. It's a special vacation for hubs and I because exactly 10 years ago when we got married, this is where we went on our honeymoon. So this is kinda like a second honeymoon for us, except now we're traveling with the fruit of our love, lil man.

So I decided to document my trip, journal-style. I brought a notebook and pen (very retro, I know) and will be writing down random thoughts and stuff that happens throughout the day.

My plan is to compile it all into a daily post here. Let's see if I can do it, because I just found out that the hotel charges $9.95 per day for internet use, and hubs already said no way.

Wish me luck!

-- Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.

P.S. - This post was originally published remotely from my BlackBerry. Upon returning home, I added pics and links. Hope you enjoy reading!

Check out all my posts here:

5 comments: