Monday, November 8, 2010

A day in tweets

Those of you who know me from Twitter know that I'm not a chronic tweeter. I'm mostly a casual tweeter (wow, this makes me sound like an addict in denial...) Anyway, lately I've been having a lot of fun with my Twitter friends, and decided to go back and relive those moments. Here are some of my favorite tweets from Thursday and Friday of last week. My tweets are in black & my friends are in blue. I hope you enjoy the randomness!

Good morning! Gym kicked my ass today :( Now to wake up lil man & off to school

Up at 5, gym, get kid ready 4 school, then work. No wonder it's not even noon and I'm ready for my nap!

My fave tweet today! I've been the bug for days now :( RT @CocktailDeeva: Some days your the bug.....and somedays your the windshield.....

Is a Taco Salad considered diet food? LOL (@ Taco Maker Los Prados)

Well, since everyone is posting Halloween pics, I thought I'd add mine as well. http://zelmasworkshop.com

MomNom: @simplerika Bubbette is actually the result of crotchless footed camo pj's. @yaheesplace

@MomNom I'm reading old tweets... Bubbette was the result of WHAT??? You, my friend, are weird. @yaheesplace @simplerika


yaheesplace: @zelmarl You missed so much... it's was scary... I'm going to have nightmares. @simplerika @MomNom


simplerika: @yaheesplace @zelmarl @MomNom yea it was pretty epic tho. But definitely scarred for life.


yaheesplace: @zelmarl at one point... @simplerika threatened to cut us. @MomNom


simplerika: @yaheesplace hahaha in fact. I think that's what we all started our day with! @momnom @zelmarl


mommafo: @zelmarl @momnom @yaheesplace @simplerika I lmAo at the crotchless camo footie pjs!


@simplerika @yaheesplace @momnom Hilarious! I gotta start checking Twitter more often! Been out way too much this week :(


MomNom: I had a dream that involved my boss... @yaheesplace and @simplerika. Best. Time. Ever. I laughed outloud and woke myself up.

@MomNom And now I'm jealous :) Must share that dream! @yaheesplace @simplerika


MomNom: @zelmarl it may have involved karaoke (sp) and my boss dressed up as tina turner. @yaheesplace @simplerika


@MomNom Oh fun! @yaheesplace @simplerika


yaheesplace: @MomNom OMG... I love - Best. Times. Ever! and Karaoke for that matter! @simplerika @zelmarl


Good morning tweeps! I'm a happy aunt today cause my brother & SIL just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl!

Thanks! RT @carolinamom24: @zelmarl good morning! Congrats Auntie Zelma!!!!


That reminds me, did @Mom4Less have her baby? She was like 60wks preggers! LOL

Mom4Less: @zelmarl Yes, I finally had him! He's HUGE! But healthy :)


Congrats to @Mom4Less who finally had her baby!! So happy for ya! Hope you're getting some rest :)


What she said--> RT @mommylisa: Dear @TLC I am not sure if I love you anymore. Sisterwives? And now Sarah Palin's Alaska? #pukedinmymouth

She's a free spirit! You shouldve named her "Flower" or "Sunshine" LOL! RT @moeturner: I think my daughter is a nudist at heart

mabelhood: Morning! Coffee is scarce around Mabel HQ these days. Who wants to do a coffee run & come for a visit?

@mabelhood *raises hand* Me, me!! Oh wait,,, it will take me about 8hrs by plane & I don't have the $$ for the ticket. #fail


Yay! That would be AWESOME! RT @mabelhood: @zelmarl It's ok - I'll just send the pink Mabel jet ; ) Happy Thursday!


Is it extra windy today or did the ground below me just start moving? I'm parked & my car started shaking! Like whoa.

I just tried to back out of the driveway w/ the car turned off. #funny but still #fail

Oh shut up, I'm 10yrs older than you! You're a baby :) RT @g_bugg: Ugh... I feel old today.

RT @Chris_Eh_Young You are enough just as u are. Stop worrying what other people think. It's never going to change. #tweetyour16yearoldself

Me either! RT @carolinamom24 #icantlivewithout my blackberry

Lil man gets a hands/arms/legs/feet massage twice a week during physical therapy. Is it wrong that I'm so jealous? #ineedamassage

I can't believe I'm still working. Worst part? TweetDeck doesn't work on my work PC, so I'm using stupid old twitter.com #hateit

I'm trying to work while lil man does a jigsaw puzzle right beside my computer. He's desperately trying to get me to do it with him :(

I can't believe I spent 10hrs working on ONE f**ing task for my full-time job. So exhausted! I missed Twitter! @yaheesplace @MomNom

Ahh, I feel your pain :( RT @MomNom: My MIL is coming in town and spending the weekend with us. Pray for me.

MomNom: #FF @yaheesplace @zelmarl @simplerika - honest to goodness friends...that I have yet to hug (aka: boob squash)

@MomNom Now it's a 4-way boob squash? Awesome! Like whoa. @yaheesplace @simplerika


Yes! What she said--> RT @yaheesplace: Best 4-way boob squashes EVER! #FF @MomNom @zelmarl @simplerika


This is why I don't mind lil man eating candy: he just gave his lollipop about 3 licks & said "OK I'm done" & threw it in the trash.

yaheesplace: Frikkin hilarious! RT @saucygurl915 Wanna see something funny? Get Google directions from Japan to China. Check step #43

I found another one! Go to Google Maps & get directions from China to Taiwan. Check step 55. @cglopezpe @yaheesplace @saucygurl915


Mom4Less: @zelmarl LOL Just did the China to Taiwan thing. I love Google.


@Mom4Less Check out the original: Japan to China. I think it's step 43. I died laughing!!


Mom4Less: @zelmarl Now I am google mapping all kinds of countries trying to find more! LOL I need a life.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Zelma! This is hilarious. Twitter conversations seem to be even funnier when you see the whole conversation at once. I'm happy to send the Mabel jet to you any day! Now, I'm off to google directions from Japan to china ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the offer! Would gladly help out, if only we lived in the same country! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all kinds of addicted to Twitter!

    Love the chaos! Love the interruptions! Love the conversations.

    Love the connections.

    Happy sighs.

    Love Twitter.

    Love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I think you captured all the right words to describe this post. Love it!

    ReplyDelete