Monday, January 17, 2011

Tackle it Tuesday 6: Zelma's Bakery Photos

For those of you who don't know, I have a home-based bakery business. I work full time in Corporate America and have a 4-year-old son, so I only do this on my spare time, which is not much, but it does keep me happy. I have a Facebook page, but I wanted to start my own blog (in Spanish), so that my local clients can get to know me and my products better.

I like to take photos of everything I make, and have TONS of photos! The only problem is, they were all scattered everywhere. Not all of the photos were uploaded into my Facebook page, and since my laptop crashed about 2 months ago, I had photos in my old hard disk, as well as my new one.

Well, I decided to upload everything into my new Flickr account. I categorized everything, and made sure everything had its watermark (for copyright purposes). It took me a LONG time, but I'm happy to have everything organized and in one place. Take a look!









www.flickr.com














zelmarl's itemsGo to zelmarl's photostream





Tackle It Tuesday Meme If you have a Tackle it Tuesday post, link it here for others to see!
Thanks to the ladies at 5 Minutes for Mom for creating Tackle it Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Flickr!! Glad you found a good way to organize photos, they can pile up fast, I know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm just relieved I don't have to do this again :)

    ReplyDelete