Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wordless Wednesday 1: Disney memories!

[caption id="attachment_198" align="alignleft" width="224" caption="Lil man's first visit to Magic Kingdom, 2009"]Lil man's first visit to Magic Kingdom, 2009[/caption]

Starting off my very first Wordless Wednesday with Disney seemed like a no-brainer, so I chose my absolute favorite pic from lil man's first trip last year. He was so in shock to see the "castle from the movies" in person, that he was still a bit shy when I took his picture in front of it. Enjoy and comment!

Here's a fun thumbnail linky:

If the thumbnail doesn't work for you, or if you prefer to leave a text linky, enter it here:

Thanks to Resourceful Mommy and 5 Minutes for Mom for introducing me to Wordless Wednesday.

Thanks to Uisce for creating Wordless Wednesday.

18 comments:

  1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Zelma, Zelma. Zelma said: New post: Wordless Wednesday: Disney memories! http://goo.gl/fb/YPPp9 [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...
    we had so much fun at disney..
    but totally did not get a good pic of us in front of the castle.....
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, so cute! I bet he had a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute! Looks ike he had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!! We LOVE Disney at our house. We've taken our girl every year... that's three times in three years. I guess we are obsessed!

    Thanks for stopping by my blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I haven't taken my kids to Disney yet. My brother lives so close to Orlando, we should just make a point to go. Anyway, thanks for linking up at Green Mommas. Have a fantastic day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! He had a blast! Can't wait to take him again next year :)
    My recent post Wordless Wednesday- Disney memories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He had a blast! Can't wait to take him again next year. :)
    My recent post Wordless Wednesday- Disney memories!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Disney too! And thanks to me, he loves it too :)
    My recent post Wordless Wednesday- Disney memories!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loooooove Disneyland/World and anything Disney related!! There's something magical about those places.. it never fails.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh I LOVE Disneyland! So fun and Daniel is such a doll! Love it =)
    My recent post Did I mention Photography

    ReplyDelete
  12. [...] Zelma’s Wordless Wednesday posted under Uncategorized [...]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, that's super cute! I love how shy but excited he looks. This seems like the right age to go.

    Thanks so much for stopping by Hobo Mama and linking up!

    My recent post Wordless Wednesday- Take me out to the ballgame

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a picture very similar with my kids. I LOVE Disney. More than the kids, really. Thanks for linking up at Fabulous Won and glad your participating in WW.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL! I think he loves it because of me, but don't tell daddy! hehe :)
    My recent post Wordless Wednesday- Disney memories!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how cute! I can't wait to take my little ones there too.

    Thanks for stopping by and linking up the other day! =)
    My recent post Foto Friday – Drummer Boy

    ReplyDelete