Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tackle it Tuesday 8: Lil man's study area

This week I tackled lil man's study area. Yes, his desk is pretty clear, but that's because he does his homework there. But the ottoman is a different story. Every time lil man leaves something on top of this desk, I move it to the ottoman to make room for him to work, and guess what? It piles up pretty quickly!

[caption id="attachment_909" align="aligncenter" width="518" caption="Ottoman before"]Ottoman before[/caption]

Yesterday, lil man was having his speech therapy here, so I decided to clean up. I might be messy, but I'm not letting other people see it, no way!

[caption id="attachment_908" align="aligncenter" width="518" caption="Ottoman after"]Ottoman after[/caption]

Amazingly enough, it wasn't that hard to put everything in its place. If only I did it every time, and not wait until everything is piled up. But then I wouldn't have anything to post here, wouldn't I? :)

Happy tackling!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Thanks to the ladies at 5 Minutes for Mom for creating Tackle it Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment