Friday, October 15, 2010

Mickey's Rockin' Road Show

All who know me know that I'm a huge Disney fan ever since my Cast Member days. Thankfully, it has rubbed off on lil man; still not sure if hubs simply tolerates it because he loves me. :)

Anyway, every time there's a Disney show, whether it's Disney on Ice, or any other, I try my best to be there. This time for Mickey's Rockin' Road Show, I was lucky enough to score Arena tickets on the 11th row, center isle. The seats were awesome, and we had a great view of the show and all the characters. Saying that lil man had a blast is a huge understatement.

[caption id="attachment_373" align="aligncenter" width="224" caption="Lil man with his new Mickey toy"]Lil man with his new Mickey toy[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_374" align="aligncenter" width="224" caption="Hanging around with "Abu""]Hanging around with "Abu"[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_375" align="aligncenter" width="224" caption="Having a great time with my fave lil guy!"]Having a great time with my fave lil guy![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_376" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="The show was great for the kids... oh yeah, me too"]The show was great for the kids... oh yeah, me too[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_372" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Grand finale. Bravo!"]Grand finale. Bravo![/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment