Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wordless Wednesday 5: Bowling - RECYCLED

This is another "recycled" post, because my blog went nuts a few weeks back and decided to delete some of my posts. I really wanted to share these pics again of lil man's first trip to the bowling alley.

Posing with Daddy


These "slides" are awesome! Wish I didn't look so ridiculous using them!

Lil man using the slide


This is my favorite pic: big feet, lil feet!

Big feet lil feet


If you have a Wordless Wednesday post, link it here for others to see!

Here's the fun thumbnail linky:



Thanks to Resourceful Mommy and 5 Minutes for Mom for introducing me to Wordless Wednesday.
Thanks to Uisce for creating Wordless Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun experience! Definitely worth sharing twice. Thanks for the linky and happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bowling feet pic too! So cute! Looks like your little guy had fun bowling! My blog documents the birthday cakes/cupcakes I've decorated over the past 10 years for my 4 children. We seem to having baking in common!
    I've added my blog to the WW link up list (I'm #3)!
    Thanks and come by for a visit!
    Happy WW! I've also clicked a vote for you on the Picket Fence and Top Mommy Blogs :)
    Tracy at "A Slice of Smith Life"
    http://www.asliceofsmithlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I always feel silly with those ramp things out too, but they really are helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute. I bet I would be a better bowler with the slider.

    ReplyDelete