Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tackle it Tuesday 2: Laundry Overload - RECYCLED

Tackle It Tuesday MemeOK, so the title of this post is a bit misleading. I didn't actually recycle my laundry, I recycled my post! You see, several weeks back, my blog went all kinds of crazy and decided to delete some of my posts. I'm still trying to figure out what happened, but in the meantime I didn't want to miss the chance to share these pics with you.

Fine, so it's laundry. No big deal, right? I'll tell you what makes this laundry different. These pics were taken mid-August, and I found lil man's school uniform there! Yes, turns out I had been taking clothes from the basket instead of the drawers for three months. So I decided it was time to address the situation, fold those clothes, empty those baskets, fill up some drawers, and maybe, just maybe, I could get my chair back.

Check out the "before" pics:

Filled clothes hamper


Filled chair


Filled laundry basket


Now check out the "after" pics:


Linen closet


Filled drawers


Empty laundry basket


Something is clearly wrong with lil man's clothes hamper... it refuses to stay empty!


Empty clothes hamper


Hey, take a look at that, I STILL didn't get my chair back! :)


Empty chair


If you have a Tackle it Tuesday post, link it here for others to see!



Thanks to the ladies at 5 Minutes for Mom for creating Tackle it Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. WOOHOO! Maybe I need to join your "tackle it tuesday" club. I'm behind... like seriously. You're an inspiration Zelma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! If I can help at least one person, the humiliation of showing these pics was well worth it, bahaha!! :)
    My recent post Tackle it Tuesday- Laundry Overload – RECYCLED

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like quite the tackle! Laundry always gets the best of me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Zelma, Zelma. Zelma said: New post: Tackle it Tuesday: Laundry Overload – RECYCLED http://goo.gl/fb/j5xVU #tackleittuesday #lilman #linky #mom [...]

    ReplyDelete